-
July 21st, 2005, 10:25 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Wow, what can I say.
I thought this would be another cheap-fabric outfit, but I was highly mistaken! I don't know if its my imagination but I think this is the best quality outfit that I've ever seen! Words cannot explain! [img]tongue.gif[/img] The skirt is the best part. Its breath-taking! It has multi layered fabrics, the first one is black lace, then a purple taffeta, then a few of those web fabric layers. This leotard is also a lot easier to get on than Marisol's pink ballet one because it has velcro in the back. The point shoes are also SUCH a cute part of it! They really are pointed, and I love how the ribbon attatched to the shoe wraps around her ankle. This outfit has an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!
Marisols stage is also really cute! It's moves around, with pink lights and sound effects! I know we all thought that the stage would be a little *weird* but it's actually totally awesome. It amused me for hours. LOVE it!
A+++!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Here are the pics!
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2123420694
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 21, 2005 08:35 PM: Message edited by: felicity_horselover ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks